We invite faculty and instructors from British Columbia publicly funded post-secondary institutions to apply to the BCcampus Faculty Bursary to cover the cost of registration for the STLHE conference June 16-19, 2015 in Vancouver, B.C. The
We anticipate being able to support up to 3 applications.
- Deadline for applications: Friday, May 22, 2015 (4:00 pm)
- Successful candidates will be notified by Wednesday, May 27, 2015
All applications will be reviewed by a committee of the BCcampus Professional Learning team.
- Teaching staff (Faculty, Sessional Instructors, Teaching Assistants, etc.) from BC publicly funded post-secondary institutions are eligible for this bursary, except:
- Individuals who have received financial support from BCcampus in the last 2 years are not eligible for this bursary.
- SFU faculty presenting at STLHE are ineligible for this bursary program, but are encouraged to seek support through their home institution by emailing email@example.com
To apply, please complete the online application at http://proflearn.bccampus.ca/faculty-bursary-for-stlhe-conference/