CNIE RCIE is offering its 2016 Virtual Conference as a service to our field; therefore, there is no registration fee. CNIE’s free virtual conference is offered on March 7, 8 and 10. Sessions for each day will contain from 3 to 5 fifteen-minute presentations from researchers and practitioners across Canada. Each presentation will be followed by time for discussion.
Abstracts of individual sessions will be available soon on our website- so check often:
You may attend one, two, or all three days of our conference by choosing from the tickets below. Please note, you must pre-register to receive the link to the virtual conference site. Tickets are available up to 96 hours before the conference sessions begin.
You can register online here https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/knocking-down-the-walls-tickets-22174716173
- Monday March 7th: Innovative Classroom Practices
- Tuesday March 8th: Using Educational Technology in Non-Traditional (Classroom) Settings
- Thursday March 10: Informal, Continuing and Professional Development Applications
Check the list below for the conference times in your time zone:
- Newfoundland/Labrador Standard Time: 4:30-6:30 PM
- Atlantic Standard Time: 4:00-6:00 PM
- Eastern Standard Time: 3:00-5:00 PM
- Central Standard Time: 2:00-4:00 PM
- Mountain Standard Time: 1:00-3:00 PM
- Pacific Standard Time: 12:00 noon-2:00PM