Aug 26 | 1:00pm – 4:00pm | Teaching/Technology Open House
The TLC’s Open House presented a series of lectures, demos and information areas to provide faculty with an overview of its services and those of its educational partners at Emily Carr. Featured lectures included the authoring tools faculty can use for creating content, to curriculum delivery solutions using Moodle, Blogs or a Wiki.
- Martin Rose lectured on “Using Rubrics in Moodle”
- Sarah Van Borek lectured on “Using iPads in the Classroom”
- Jody Baker lectured on “Using Media in Moodle”
- Librarians will be on hand to answer questions on its iPad learning resources and using the library’s extensive resources in online environments
- The AV department provided demonstrations on using film and audio equipment for authoring content
- The ECUPS film students hosted a Faculty Speakers Corner