Do you recognize the benefits of online learning but worry about the benefits that are lost without face-to-face instruction? You are not alone! For many organizations, the ability to offer training and development (T&D) programs that are 100% online is not practical. What is the solution then you ask? Blended learning!
Blended learning uses a diverse range of online and traditional teaching methods to offer more effective learning experiences. Whether you are delivery learning opportunities to students or a group of employees—who are balancing heavy workloads, family commitments and business travel—organizations of all kinds have much to gain from the blended learning approach.
Webinar: The Blended Learning Breakthrough
Speaker: Jim Yupanco, VP Customer Experience, Lambda Solutions
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2015
Time: 1:00pm ET (10:00am PT, 11:00am MT, 12:00pm CT)
Register for free at: http://go.lambdasolutions.net/webinar-blended-learning-breakthrough
Save your seat on February 26th (10am PT, 11am MT, 12pm CT) to learn more about:
- The limitations of traditional or ‘classroom’ modes of learning
- The difference between blended learning and traditional learning
- The impact of social media and social leaning in the development of blended learning
- Successful models of blended learning
- A toolkit of activities and resources that can be utilized for a blended learning approach
For those who register, we will also be providing a checklist for developing blended learning courses to get you started!
If you are eager to begin understanding the Blended Learning approach we welcome you to sign-up for our blog and check out the following articles: