Programming at the Teaching and Learning Centre
The Teaching and Learning Centre offers workshops throughout the year on the following elearning software platforms.
- Emily Carr’s Blogging Services – faculty, department, course blogs
- Emily Carr’s Moodle – online course management system
- Emily Carr’s Wiki – courses and Emily Carr community information
Please explore this website’s navigation areas for more information on upcoming workshops or for a one on one workshop please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, the TLC updates several areas of the TLC website that support faculty teaching and learning.
- Faculty Workshops (Emily Carr, national and international workshop opportunities)
- Conferences (national and international conference opportunities)
- Course Design and Development
- Text and Online Publications
- Campus Resources
- Exploring Pedagogical Practices at Emily Carr website, which promotes and supports pedagogical practices for faculty members and staff.