Thompson Rivers University presents this four part online storytelling series inquires into the following questions:
- What does it mean to indigenize higher education?
- What does an indigenized university look like?
- What are the benefits of indigenization?
- How can I indigenize my curriculum?
- Why does it matter?
You may tune into each live seminar as it is being streamed over the internet, or watch the archived events later. We hope that this storytelling series becomes a valuable resource for you as we move towards indigenizing Thompson Rivers University.
Everyone is welcome.
Listen in & participate in our online discussions.
No registration required.
This is an online event only. No studio audience.
Save the dates
- Thursday, February 2, 2017, 11am–noon PST
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 11am–noon PST
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 11am–noon PST
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 11am–noon PST